Friday 3 July 2009

NITE JEWEL - LET'S GO (THE TWO OF US TOGETHER)






I know this is quite an old track now but I only heard it recently (Thanx Dam-Funk!) & was blown away by it's beauty, I hadn't heard anything quite like it. I did some research & found out it was (fairly) new & came from a beautiful woman called Ramona Gonzalez aka Nite Jewel.


Spacey, Lo-fi, Etheral & ghostly are words that sprang to mind on first listen, there's no point sitting here trying to list the influences that obviously inform her sound as they are so many but this is really special.
I don't have an MP3 to post up so you guys'll have to make do with a good ole Youtube clip of this track she released on uber cool label Italians do it better. Her other stuff is great too but this one is a standout for me personally ..


Dig?




No comments: