Sunday 13 December 2009

BORIS MIDNEY - D-D-D-DANCE





I came across THIS fantastic article on DISCONET recently so thought I'd share this with you. 'D-D-D-Dance' was originally released in 1983 on 'MI', a label I know nothing about. The only other release on the label was another Boris Midney tune under the name 'U.S.A. - European Connection', so I think we can assume he put the records out himself. My copy of this however is on Disconet, its volume 5, program 12, side A of the Disconet series and I guess you would call it 'euro disco'.

Boris is still working today and has rekindled his classical roots, you can visit his site HERE.

BORIS MIDNEY - D-D-D-DANCE by Mr. Smith

The image above is not of Boris Midney but Disconet's founder Mike 'captain' Wilkinson... Dope photo.

No comments: